Mid Suffolk District Council
The Special Projects Division provides pro-active and reactive services to Mid Suffolk District Council along with other project specific requirements. Typically these include:
- Mechanical, electrical and minor building works to council offices and other non-residential premises.
- Provision of skilled personnel for planned maintenance.
- Supply of cover for caretaker management during holiday periods and sickness absences.
- Reactive mechanical and electrical maintenance to various properties within the Council’s portfolio of buildings.
- Consulting services in respect of design input and planning for general remedial and refurbishment works.